10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Get comfy. Remote workforces may be here for a while. Attend this session to learn the challenges, risks, liabilities, and compliance to make your remote workforce program a success!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess the benefits and pitfalls of employees working remotely
- Understand legal and compliance issues
- Implement best practices for remote workers
- Identify and address liability concerns
This webinar will help financial institutions navigate the world of remote employees. It will identify the challenges, risks, compliance, and liability issues when employees work from home. What are your duties and obligations? How are you ensuring remote employees are maintaining compliance? Learn best practices for allowing employees to work remotely and limit the liability risks and losses that begin with noncompliance. Helpful checklists will provide focus and guidance, plus information for the board.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for human resource personnel, executive management, board members, branch managers, and supervisors.
- Checklist of legal issues involving employees working remotely
- Checklist to protect confidential accountholder information
- Checklist of best practices for cyber hygiene
- Checklist for secure board communication practices
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.