10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The new Reg CC changes adjust the funds that must be made available to accountholders for inflation. Are you ready?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review sample Reg CC policy language incorporating the recent changes
- Comply with the components of required notices to consumers
- Assimilate the explanation and examples of when to use exceptions and case-by-case holds
- Provide an overview of warranties, indemnities, and consumer notifications required during the check collections and returns processes
- Identify elements of substitute checks – disclosures, provisions, and warranties
- Audit your Reg CC process before the next examination
For years, all was quiet with Reg CC. But in 2018, the returns and collections processes were changed. On June 24, 2019, the CFPB and Federal Reserve Board jointly published amendments effective July 1, 2020. The changes adjust the funds depository institutions must make available to accountholders for inflation. Has your policy been updated to incorporate the recent rule, definition, and limit changes? Are your disclosures up-to-date? Do your notices contain all the appropriate language? This jam-packed session will review each of these documents section-by-section and line-by-line to ensure you’re prepared for your next audit or exam.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new accounts personnel, deposit operations staff, branch managers, auditors, and compliance officers.
- Sample Reg CC policy
- Sample Reg CC procedures
- Funds availability schedule reference chart (updated for July 2020)
- Reg CC changes implementation action plan
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Recent Reg CC Changes: Deadlines, Details, Compliance"
Monday, August 5, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.