9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
You greeted the accountholder with a smile, accepted the deposit, and counted the cash three times just like you should. You clicked the next button to generate the receipt and the CTR screen appeared. Fifty-seven empty fields just waiting to be populated!
This webinar will provide best practices on how to obtain the required information from the accountholder. Using a variety of scenarios, the presenter will provide an in-depth, line-by-line review of how to properly complete each CTR data field and how to avoid common errors. Don’t miss this detailed, insightful session.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Field-by-field requirements
- Proper completion for business accountholders, including sole proprietorships and corporations
- When to select “Shared Branching,” “Multiple Transactions,” or “Aggregate Transactions”
- Importance of providing all information you have on file
- Avoiding common CTR errors
- Proper procedures for amending and back-filing CTRs
- CTR supporting documentation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample CTR procedures incorporating the new and updated fields
- Sample CTR scenarios for review and training
- Audit checklist for reviewing correct CTR completion
- Cheat sheet to avoid errors
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, new account representatives, branch managers, BSA officers and staff, compliance officers, and staff responsible for completing or reviewing CTRs.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.