9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Although an RDFI’s role in the ACH Network is to primarily follow the ODFI’s instructions, there are unique processing situations that aren’t so cut and dried. Don’t get stuck next time a complicated ACH exception item presents itself at your RDFI. Learn to ask accountholders specific questions to get to the underlying problem and improve your troubleshooting abilities. With this timely webinar, you’ll learn how to properly investigate and respond to complex ACH return and exception challenges to maintain compliance with the ACH Rules and mitigate risk and loss.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- RDFI responsibilities under the ACH rules
- Troubleshooting tips for complex ACH challenges
- How to respond to and mitigate potential risk and loss
- Review of the National System of Fines process
- How and when to submit a Report of Possible ACH Rules Violation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Troubleshooting tips to resolve accountholder disputes
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, compliance personnel, auditors, and individuals with AAP accreditation.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.