9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As a director, how do you review your board report packet and identify potential red flags in tandem with your fiduciary responsibility? Recognizing red flags starts with examining the list of reports and their contents, then extends to management’s presentation and timeliness. Although not all red flags have a negative consequence, their appearance should alert you to ask questions that either resolve the issue or mitigate the situation before it turns into an exception item on your next examination report. Attend this webinar and enhance your ability to recognize potential red flags.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Types of reports commonly included in board packages
- Potential red flags categorized by board report topic
- Are complaints and other warning signs on the board’s radar?
- Recognizing audit and exam exceptions as potential red flags
- Importance of performing board evaluations to evaluate director interactions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- List of red flags by report area
- Sample board agenda
- Complaint log
- Audit/exam exception tracking log
- New product/service risk assessment
- Sample BSA/AML officer report
- Performance evaluation to use as a board self-assessment tool
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for board members, senior management, and board secretaries.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.