9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Overseeing business performance is a fundamental part of a director’s role. However, it is nearly impossible for directors to know all of the factors necessary to fulfill this responsibility. An effective audit program makes this oversight more manageable. Third-party audits provide evidence that management is complying with credit union policy, rules, and regulations. Join us to learn more about external, internal, loan review, compliance, interest-rate risk, and IT audits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Capital planning, including capital contingencies
- Loan portfolio quality and adequacy of reserves
- Interest-rate risk and regulator concerns
- Liquidity planning and contingencies
- Compliance in the ever-changing regulatory landscape
- IT and cybersecurity – some regulators believe this is the biggest threat to credit unions
- Strategic planning with risk awareness and planning as a key component
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- System for understanding and implementing the critical components of an effective board
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is best suited for credit union directors, as well as executives who want to learn about the critical components of an effective credit union board of directors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.