This is a 60-minute webinar.
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR
Recording available Friday, January 29, 2021
How do Reg Z and TILA apply to loans secured by real estate? What about ARM loans? HELOCs? Round out your understanding of these regulatory focal points today.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the requirements of the Integrated Disclosure Rule
- Explain the ability-to-repay requirements, including the elements of a qualified mortgage
- Define the qualification and periodic training requirements for loan originators
- Identify what constitutes a high-cost mortgage or higher-priced mortgage loan
- Determine Regulation Z’s servicing rules including the periodic statement requirement
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute discussion of the requirements imposed by the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z as they apply to real estate loans. During the session, participants will learn about disclosure requirements for HELOCs, ARM loans, and closed-end consumer credit transactions secured by a dwelling. The ability-to-repay rule, high-cost mortgages, higher-priced mortgage loans, and TILA’s servicing requirements specific to mortgage loans will also be covered.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to TILA and Regulation Z
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.