This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know and understand the new definition of a qualified mortgage (QM)? Is your institution working on transitioning to the new rules? Will you be ready by the October 1, 2022, compliance deadline? Get the information you need to know with this detailed analysis of the CFPB’s QM rule changes.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify two methods by which your institution can satisfy Regulation Z’s ability-to-repay requirements
- Assimilate the changes to the definition of a qualified mortgage (QM)
- Understand which QM thresholds are subject to change annually
- Determine the elements of a “seasoned qualified mortgage”
- Prepare for transition timing in advance of the mandatory compliance date
Join regulatory compliance counsel Michael Christians for an in-depth analysis of the CFPB’s changes to the definition of a qualified mortgage. In December 2020, the CFPB issued a final rule that replaces the maximum DTI requirement with a pricing test and removes the prescriptive underwriting standards found in Appendix Q. The rule was effective for secondary market loans beginning July 1, 2021, and has a mandatory compliance date of October 1, 2022, for all other loans.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly informative session is specifically designed for real estate lenders, loan processors, lending department leadership, compliance officers, and audit personnel.
- Desktop quick reference guide for Regulation Z’s ability-to-repay requirements
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Mortgage Loan Origination: Critical Timing Requirements"
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
"Ability to Repay: Qualified Mortgages & TILA RESPA Disclosures"
Thursday, October 27, 2022
"Mortgage Lending Compliance Overview"
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.