This is a 90-minute webinar.
The best head tellers constantly seek ways to improve their team and themselves – which ultimately creates positive accountholder experiences! While internal controls and sales goals are critical, so is creating a work environment where tellers are empowered, efficient, and working as a team to obtain optimal results! This webinar will teach head tellers how to empower their staff, conduct efficient staff meetings, and further develop personal coaching skills to strengthen the teller team.
Participants will receive learning-engagement tools to enable tellers to communicate more effectively. Two surveys designed for team leaders to learn more about their team and corporate culture will be provided. A unique performance evaluation will be included to help both head tellers and team members enhance their banking skills. This must-attend session will cover communication methods, developing creative learning experiences, teamwork, organizational skills, management principles, and performance feedback.
Recorded October 8, 2019
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- How to use positive, constructive feedback
- Basic principles of managing and motivating people
- Hierarchy of learning and teaching categories
- Communicating to all team members
- Tips for conducting effective staff meetings
- Organizational skills to improve your team’s performance
- Tips on creating “cheat sheets” to help your staff
- Sample performance evaluation
- Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
- Website references with useful financial industry information
- Sample procedure format
- Clean desk guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for head tellers, but will also benefit other staff because it will reinforce concepts essential to developing a robust team.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.