This is a 60-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:00 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Accurate demographic information is the glue that holds the HMDA reporting process together. But that information can be based on different types of application submissions. Part 2 of this three-part series will explain what you need to know about gathering and documenting demographic information.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Successfully use toolkit resources to collect complex demographic information
- Define the terms ethnicity, race, and gender
- Explain the collection process to employees and accountholders
- Distinguish between the requirements for various application channels
- Realize the importance of collecting and reporting accurate information
The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) is a complex, data-driven process. The CFPB has published many FAQs to clarify the correct codes and collection process. This webinar will provide effective training to help staff correctly document the demographic information based on the various types of application submission. These methods include in-person, phone, internet, and “hybrid” submissions. This is the second webinar in a three-part series. Attend Parts 1 and 3 to learn more about application basics and commercial lending issues.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all employees who need to understand and manage HMDA reporting, including loan operations, loan officers, loan assistants, processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
- Step-by-step data collection definitions and important tips to avoid mistakes
- Tool for collecting demographic information
- Helpful HMDA compliance resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
|"HMDA Reporting Part 1: Application Basics"
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
"HMDA Reporting Part 3: Commercial Lending Issues"
Thursday, November 11, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.