This is a 60-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:00 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Did the pandemic decimate your business development process? How do you build and maintain the personal relationships and trust that are fundamental to banking without being face-to-face? Learn the prospecting aspect of maintaining and gaining market share in today’s world.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Plan: Develop a virtual business plan strategy for connecting with your marketplace
- What can you DELIVER virtually and DEVELOP traditionally?
- Prospect: The who, what, why, and how of maintaining and gaining market share
- Perform: A proven system to maximize business development results
- Produce: Conduct successful business development meetings that keep everyone engaged and on track by incorporating an easy-to-use tracking system and checklist
The pandemic has drastically changed the way financial institutions conduct business, especially with sustaining and growing market share. While in-person encounters are limited, it is especially important to have successful methods for personal connections. With today’s challenges, it’s never been more critical to have a proven, easily adaptable business development platform. Do you have one?
This webinar will provide a step-by-step process to successfully plan, prospect, perform, and produce for the duration of COVID-19. It will include three steps to successful “pandemic prospecting.” You’ll also learn about “Pipeline 10,” a customized business-building platform that turns busy days into productive ones.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely session will benefit all business development staff.
- Virtual business development checklist
- Customized script template for prospecting conversations
- The “Pipeline 10” business building activity tracker
- Checklist of the five elements to a successful business-development meeting
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Growth & Transformation Series: Leveraging LinkedIn for Lenders"
August 11, 2020
"Growth & Transformation Series:
Driving Engagement with Facebook, Twitter & Instagram"
May 28, 2020
"Branch Manager Guide to Success"
May 27, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.