This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Risk management officers are credit unions’ internal watchdogs. Through constant vigilance and enterprise risk management (ERM) programs, they guard against compliance risks, conduct risk assessments, ensure monitoring and testing are conducted, etc. Join us to learn more about their role, responsibility, and reach.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Clearly explain, identify, and document inherent and residual risks
- Use risk assessments as a roadmap for scheduling monitoring processes, internal and external audits, and staff training
- Define components of an enterprise risk management (ERM) program
- Develop risk reporting that includes emerging trends and developments tailored to the relevant audience
- Expand communication channels to gather risk data, confirm effectiveness of controls, and engender a risk culture throughout the institution
Risk management officers fulfill a robust role. They must understand the institution’s compliance risks, confirm that appropriate monitoring and testing are conducted, and ensure that both internal and external changes are properly managed. A working knowledge of the numerous compliance regulations is essential to ensure that the institution is generating compliant documents. In addition, communication with the board, management, and staff is a critical element of success. This webinar will provide the tools and best practices necessary to manage and fulfill the expectations and responsibilities of being a risk management officer.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to risk management officers, chief risk officers, compliance risk officers, internal auditors, and anyone responsible for risk management.
- Fair lending risk assessment sample
- Compliance risk assessment template
- UDAAP risk assessment sample
- New product/service risk assessment template
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Three Key Risk Assessments in Enterprise Risk Management"
June 9, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.