Tuesday, October 17, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
A member asks whether her accounts are fully insured. Can you answer with confidence? This webinar will provide the expertise you need to help members take full advantage of NCUSIF deposit account protection – even with the most complex account structures. Learn how various account ownership structures can give your members peace of mind and ensure their funds are safe and secure.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
Learn how to calculate the insured amount on these account types:
- Single ownership accounts
- Joint accounts
- Revocable trusts, Totten trusts, and payable-on-death accounts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Accounts held by associations, corporations, or partnerships
- IRAs and Keogh accounts
- Accounts held by executors or administrators
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- An intuitive, visual method for remembering how various accounts are insured
- Examples of maximizing share insurance coverage
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit member service representatives, managers, tellers, teller supervisors, operations and compliance professionals, and training and professional development staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.