This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Bailiwick or nemesis? Crafting or slogging? However you view Call Reports and their preparation, this timely, fact-filled webinar will provide the latest Call Report changes for 2021.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the most recent changes to the Call Report
- Determine whether the new COVID disclosures are applicable
- Evaluate current trends in Call Report data
- Avoid common mistakes and prevent audit/examination findings
- Distinguish between what to include/exclude in loan and delinquency schedules
The Call Report is continually changing in response to new rules, regulations, NCUA’s Modernization Initiative, and now the COVID pandemic. COVID is wreaking havoc on credit union performance ratios, including net interest margin and return on assets. Examiners are consistently reporting Call Report errors as findings, regardless of materiality. This program will cover recent changes and trends and the top 10 errors to avoid common – yet costly – mistakes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on accounting, finance, and lending/collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Auditing Call Reports"
Thursday, April 29, 2021
"Call Report Fundamentals for New Preparers & Reviewers"
Thursday, June 3, 2021
"Call Report Loan Classifications & Basic Lending Schedules"
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.