Credit union loan growth was over 9% last year. Are you getting your fair share of member loans? Are you building relationships with members that include loans? “Credit” is part of being a credit union. It’s right in our name. Have we forgotten our focus?
This webinar will address the mind-set and practices needed to become a “lending machine” and make lending an integral part of your service mission. It will cover concepts, steps, and products that will get you back into lending and explain ways of getting higher yield loans without undue risk. CUs need loans and yield – not more risk. Join us for this session to learn how you can build a profitable loan portfolio and make a difference to your members and your community.
Recorded March 2, 2016
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Build lender skills to increase your auto loan portfolio with direct member lending
- Improve yield in your loan portfolio without greatly increasing credit risk
- Repackage and creatively market old-fashioned signature loans and make them relevant to borrowers
- Develop a creative home equity product that meets the members’ needs and avoids interest-rate-risk nightmares
- Reenergize staff to find new ways to serve members’ borrowing needs
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Free link to download Lenders Tax Analyzer© software
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone in marketing, member service, sales, and lending, including chief lending officers, MSRs, sales staff, new accounts personnel, loan officers, loan underwriters, credit analysts, loan processors, branch managers, CEOs, and other key lending staff.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.