This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Get an introduction to the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) as well as resources for assessing cybersecurity maturity. Join us to learn about using the CAT for measuring, tracking, and reporting compliance – and the overlay of GLBA compliance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the circumstances leading to creation of the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Explain the different criteria for varying cyber maturity
- Use mapping tools to compare FFIEC CAT, NIST CSF, and CIS Critical Controls
- Evaluate your institution’s cyber controls for GLBA compliance by using the CAT process
This webinar will be an introduction to the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) and will delve into its history and evolution, including the change from a binary approach (i.e., control exists or does not exist) to the current assessment of cybersecurity readiness measurement. This introductory webinar will provide an overview of GLBA compliance and application of the CAT tool/process for measuring, tracking, and reporting compliance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for IT/cybersecurity management and staff responsible for risk management and internal audit.
- Resources and reference materials for assessing cybersecurity maturity
- NIST Cybersecurity Maturity Model
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Controls
- Tools to link and map the FFIEC CAT, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and CIS Critical Controls
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.