This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are detail-intensive, complicated, and challenging. This webinar will cover the M&A process from planning to consummation and answer many common questions. Learn the board’s responsibilities, how to identify candidates, how to position your institution, regulatory requirements, and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of the board of directors and officers to members
- Identify and consider potential target institutions
- Implement best practices for positioning your institution
- Identify and address regulatory issues and concerns
- Successfully address post-merger integration of the institutions
Learn how to successfully plan, manage, and consummate a merger or acquisition in today’s environment. What are director and officers’ duties and responsibilities? How do you identify potential candidates and start negotiations? What regulatory steps are required in the merger and acquisition process? How is post-merger integration of the institutions successfully achieved? Join us to discover best practices for the merger and acquisition process. Helpful checklists and forms will provide focus and guidance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely session is designed for executive management, directors, human resources officers, and others involved in the M&A process.
- Sample confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement
- Sample letter of intent
- Sample due diligence checklist
- Checklist of issues to address in M&A agreement
- Closing checklist for an M&A transaction
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.