Credit unions are not getting any simpler. We have evolved into complex financial institutions in a very competitive market place. How can your board ensure that current board members are keeping up with industry and governance trends? How will you determine skill gaps on your board? How will you identify and attract the right replacements? Peter Drucker said “A company’s greatest asset is not its people. A company’s greatest asset is the right people.” This webinar will address ways to identify potential candidates, to attract them to want to be part of the credit union, prepare them to become effective board members, orient and mentor them once they are elected, and help all directors become better governors of the credit union.
Recorded Thursday, February 6, 2014
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Attract, recruit, and nominate qualified board candidates
- Prepare potential directors during their “apprenticeship”
- Orient and mentor new directors
- Improve and maintain the quality of existing directors through effective self-evaluations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample director succession plan
- TEAM Resources financial dash board
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will be beneficial for directors, Supervisory Committee members, volunteers, volunteers in training, CEOs, managers, senior management personnel, and other staff.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.