This is a 60-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:00 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
The 2020 pandemic forced many financial institutions to open accounts electronically and follow E-SIGN when branches were temporarily closed. Learn the six-step consent process, common pitfalls, and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain and implement the six-step consent process to open “no-contact” accounts
- Understand which deposit regulations are related to E-SIGN and have specific compliance provisions
- Use the most recent BSA guidance for satisfying the due diligence requirements for CIP (Customer Identification Program)
- Define and identify acceptable documents to open accounts and incorporate risk mitigation strategies into the new account process
- Determine when enhanced due diligence steps are required to open an account
The 2020 pandemic forced many financial institutions to open accounts electronically and follow E-SIGN when branches were temporarily closed. This fast-paced session will explore the six-step consent process. Learn best practices for opening accounts and completing signature cards, as well as common pitfalls. Other important topics will be covered, including risk mitigation strategies, vendor management, and required documentation for CIP in order to form a “reasonable belief” of the true identity of the customer.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will be helpful to ensure compliance with e-banking and is targeted for compliance officers, risk managers, operations managers, business development managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures.
- Current exam procedures and many resources for online banking
- E-SIGN checklist and answers to common questions
- Social Media Policy Template
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"e-Everything: Compliance in an Online Environment"
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.