This is a 90-minute webinar.
Supervisors are a key factor in employee success. Statistics suggest that employees who trust and are recognized by their supervisors are more likely to be engaged and less likely to quit – either by leaving the organization or staying but not contributing. Therefore, it’s in the best interest of the HR team to provide supervisors with tools to help them succeed – whether they have been newly appointed, newly promoted, or just need a refresher. Supervisors need to know the “hard” skills of HR and the “soft” skills of effective management. This webinar will teach you to create programs and training materials that will positively impact the team and the bottom line.
Recorded Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Must-know employment laws and regulations and the consequences of noncompliance
- Tools to help supervisors become effective recruiters, coaches, disciplinarians, and evaluators
- Improving supervisors’ communication, motivation, and problem-solving skills
- Opportunities for supervisors to engage and retain good employees
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Recruitment and selection protocols, including an EEO quiz
- Coaching tips
- Performance management and misconduct issues
- Tools to self-assess communication, motivation, and problem-solving skills
- Retention strategies checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for human resources team members interested in helping supervisors be successful. It will also help supervisors better understand their roles and responsibilities.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.