This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The operations team sees it all – deposit transactions, loan payments, debit card transactions. As the hub for electronic banking, RDC, and ACH transactions, operations staff must receive specific BSA/AML training. This program will arm you with the compliance knowledge and tools needed to accurately perform your daily duties.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand your responsibilities under the five pillars of BSA
- Identify and report potentially suspicious activity
- Gather required CDD information
- Comply with OFAC screening responsibilities
- Review red flags for hot-button, high-risk activities, including ACH fraud, elder financial exploitation, human trafficking, marijuana-related businesses, and virtual currency
- Detail the penalties for noncompliance
The Bank Secrecy Act impacts all areas of your institution. As a member of the operations team, you are not only responsible for identifying and reporting suspicious activity in ACH, debit card, and electronic banking, but are also responsible for supporting the lending, deposit, and compliance staff in researching suspicious transactions. Therefore, it’s crucial that operations staff receive tailored annual (and initial) training on BSA/AML requirements and fully understand day-to-day expectations. This session will detail the BSA/AML rule components, red flags for funds transfer and electronic transaction fraud, CIP documentation, and CDD rules, including documenting beneficial ownership, OFAC screening, CTR completion, and much more!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations personnel, loan operations personnel, electronic banking staff, BSA/AML officers, and internal auditors.
- Audit checklist to ensure correct CTR completion
- Sample RDC accountholder review form
- Red flags for training
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.