This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
2020 thrust the financial industry into uncharted territory – complete with a bevy of associated regulations. Has your lending team become savvy enough about all the new rules to avoid the top 10 lending landmines? Will you have 2020 in hand before 2021 arrives?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create an effective plan to manage lending compliance in 2021
- Develop a strategy to address the top 10 lending issues by using the provided manual
- Use the new APR computational tool for lending audits
- Identify potential fair lending problems in the loan application process
This year-end will be like none other. The pandemic has forced financial institutions to adapt delivery services for lending and offer quick solutions to problems. Fortunately, this year-end session can strengthen your 2021 game plan development. Discover the top 10 lending challenges, including associated requirements and risk areas. This jam-packed webinar will provide expert insight into solutions, best practices, and preventing costly mistakes. Tips and strategies to effectively manage regulatory reform will be included.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This comprehensive seminar will benefit compliance officers, internal auditors, retail managers, lenders, loan administration staff, risk managers, and anyone responsible for lending compliance.
- Matrix of 28 loan types; required disclosures for both consumer and commercial loans with explanations about real estate-secured loans
- Checklist of Reg B rules for online applications
- e-Banking risk mitigation strategies for identity theft, loan application fraud, and more
- Flood insurance resources
- HMDA reporting resources for 2021
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Avoiding Loan Denial Mistakes"
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
"Annual Loan Review: Consumer, Commercial & Residential"
Thursday, December 3, 2020
"Fair Lending Comparative File Review That Meets Regulator Expectations"
June 16, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.