9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Vendor risk management is not only required by the regulators – it has the added advantage of protecting your institution and accountholders when the correct practices are implemented. It identifies the risk posed when outsourcing a product or service and the necessary, reasonable measures to quantify and reduce that risk. This important session will teach you to identify, manage, and mitigate outsourcing risk through due diligence, contract management, risk assessments, and oversight management.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What third-party risk management means today
- Determining who your vendors are and how to apply a risk rating
- Defining due diligence requirements
- Contract management: structuring and negotiation best practices
- Importance of proper oversight management and ongoing monitoring (often the forgotten pillar)
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Infographic: Vendor+Product+Risk=Documentation
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"FFIEC Third-Party Risk Guidance:
Appendix J for Vendor Business Continuity Issues & More "
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit compliance officers, compliance staff, internal auditors, risk management personnel, chief operating officers, chief risk officers, and those involved with third-party risk management.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.