9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Preparing financial statements for the Call Report is just like preparing your own internal financial statements, right? Think again! There are some subtle differences that may go unnoticed.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare the statement of financial condition, statement of income and expense, and loans and leases schedule
- Identify general ledger accounts that may be incorrectly categorized
- Evaluate reporting of cash clearing accounts
- Explain how deferred loan origination fees and costs are accounted for
- Distinguish between loan participations sold with and without recourse
- Understand investment reporting (Schedule B)
- Recognize when to consolidate a Credit Union Service Organization (Schedule C)
- Discuss why derivatives are used (Schedule D)
- Disclose relevant BSA information (Schedule E)
Do you know the subtle differences between preparing internal financial statements and preparing Call Report financial statements? This session will provide tips, tricks, and relevant examples that will assist you in the preparation of the quarterly Call Reports.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on finance and accounting.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, frequently asked questions, forms, instructions, and access to Call Reports
- Link to Wilary Winn derivative white paper, Accounting for Mortgage Banking Activities
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.