This is a 60-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:00 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Disputes? Investigations? Liability? Are you asking the right questions? Want to make your life easier? Reg E disputes don’t have to be overly complicated. Learn the trends and five steps to simplify Reg E claims.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Begin the investigation by asking the right questions about a disputed transaction
- Respond and resolve Reg E disputes using the tools provided
- Understand the potential liabilities for an unauthorized transaction
- Distinguish between claims that your financial institution must pay and when reimbursement is not required
- Educate accountholders about the new trends in debit card fraud
Debit card fraud is on the rise. Financial institutions must investigate accountholders’ disputed electronic transactions. But the Reg E rules that outline the dispute process can be complicated. This fast-paced session will focus on five best practices for handling Reg E disputes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit member service and call center employees, new accounts staff, teller supervisors, deposit operations personnel, and security and compliance officers.
- List the take-away tools participants will receive (e.g., sample policies/procedures, checklists, reference materials, useful website links, etc.) These documents can be separate from your slides and provided as supplements.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Reg E Investigation & Requirements for Debit Card Error Resolution"
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
"Providing Provisional Credit Under Reg E"
January 7, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.