9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The board secretary’s role is vital! When was the last time your board secretary attended a training? Is he/she up to date on the dos and don’ts? Does the board understand the secretary’s responsibilities? Time for a training tune up?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the board secretary’s responsibilities
- Use checklists to track board review of corporate documents, policies, and reports
- Establish meeting agendas and distribute the board package efficiently
- Craft minutes and supporting documentation to serve as the official corporate record
- Explain benefits and compliance considerations of electronic board package delivery
A board secretary is so much more than a scribe and meeting planner. This crucial role involves communication with directors and management, corporate governance administration, oversight of policy and procedure review, maintaining training documentation, compliance issues, and managing relationships between shareholders, directors, and management. This program will detail the board secretary’s responsibilities, teach best practices, cover the dos and don’ts, and provide sample policy and tools.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for board secretaries, senior management, and directors.
- Board attendance log
- Sample policies and procedures approval schedule
- Sample board report schedule
- Sample agendas
- Electronic media board package considerations and sample procedures
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Building the Best Possible Board Meeting: From Agenda to Action"
Thursday, September 17, 2020
"Regulatory Requirements for the Board: A Comprehensive Checklist"
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.