9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The ultimate responsibility for BSA compliance lies with the board of directors. They must understand the importance of BSA/AML regulatory requirements, ramifications of noncompliance, and the risks posed to your institution. Without a general understanding, the board cannot adequately provide BSA/AML oversight; approve related policies, procedures, and processes; or provide sufficient BSA/AML resources. Regulators are sending a definite signal regarding the importance of BSA compliance via recent penalties and enforcement actions against financial institutions without strong BSA programs. This is a must-attend session for your board and executive management team!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Overview of the five pillars of BSA
- Director responsibilities for establishing and reviewing your BSA compliance program
- Assessing and managing BSA/AML risks, including the impact of new products and services
- Considerations for banking marijuana-related businesses
- Consequences of noncompliance
- 2019 BSA/AML hot topics
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample BSA/AML board report
- Quick reference guide of key BSA/AML terms and requirements
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all board members, senior management, BSA officers, compliance officers, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.