This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Staying abreast of the evolving accounting and regulatory environment is crucial for Call Report preparers and reviewers. This well-timed webinar will relay the latest Call Report preparation developments and spotlight frequent, yet avoidable, errors.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate how new accounting standards impact call reporting
- Explain the most recent changes to the Call Report
- Determine how to report various types of loan modifications
- Avoid common mistakes and prevent audit/examination findings
- Distinguish between what to include and exclude in loan and delinquency schedules
The Call Report is continually changing in response to new accounting standards, rules, regulations, and NCUA’s Modernization Initiative. Many of the recent changes relate to clarification of the Call Report instructions, which can significantly impact the information reported. Examiners are consistently reporting Call Report errors as findings, regardless of materiality. This program will explore recent changes, the impact of loan modifications, and the top 10 errors to help you avoid common – yet costly – mistakes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on accounting, finance, and lending/collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.