Is your credit union prepared to manage and survive a crisis? Consumers have high expectations in today’s competitive market in which credit unions manage highly confidential data in a no-room-for-error business. The vulnerabilities are even greater considering recent unfavorable news coverage about cyber-security issues and skepticism, mistrust, and negative feelings about any kind of financial institution. Member loyalty, a positive reputation, and a strong brand can take decades to build, but can be destroyed in a matter of hours if you are unprepared and mismanage a crisis. Don’t let that happen to your credit union. Register for this important webinar and learn the seven steps to effectively plan for and manage a crisis!!
Recorded Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Which potential crises should be the focus of your planning?
- Steps necessary to take before a crisis occurs
- What to say and who should say it in a crisis
- Common mistakes with the news media before, during, and after a crisis
- When and how to respond to social media
- How to build, protect, and preserve your most valuable and fragile asset – your organization’s reputation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample vulnerabilities analysis
- Template planning matrix
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for CEOs, senior management, public relations personnel, marketing staff, and anyone who interacts with members or represents the credit union in the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.