This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
How long has it been since your institution has waterproofed its flood compliance program? Join us to learn the focal points of FDPA compliance examinations before the rising waters overwhelm your institution.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize common examiner identified FDPA exceptions
- Understand processes to change FIRMs including LOMR and LOMA
- Determine when the detached structure exemption is applicable
- Utilize additional flood resources in determining appropriate coverage requirements
- Explain grandfathering
- Effectively prepare for your next FDPA compliance examination
Take your flood compliance expertise to the next level with this beyond-the-basics webinar. By expanding your knowledge of the Flood Disaster Protection Act, you can tackle the next flood challenge without feeling like you’re battling a rip current. This session will dive deep into the compliance expectations during your next examination, explain how to avoid the frequent violations regulators have identified, and provide guidance on navigating trip-line situations.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for real estate lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and audit personnel.
- Monitoring exercises designed to test regulator-identified exceptions
- Sample flood zone discrepancy procedures
- Flood procedure checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.