9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
What makes Millennials tick? What are they looking for in a financial institution? How can you become more relevant to them? How do you get their attention? Learn more about attracting and retaining this often-elusive clientele.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand why Millennials are crucial to credit unions’ long-term sustainability
- Identify how to become more relevant to Millennials
- Determine the best approach to attract and retain Millennials
- Develop partnerships with Millennials to help them achieve their financial dreams
- Integrate key strategies to build a future with Millennials for long-term sustainability
Credit union leaders must look for ways to become more innovative as well as real and relevant to attract Millennials — the next generation of revenue. In today’s competitive environment, credit unions have to dig deep to understand what Millennials (also called Nexters) really value and need to engage in a way that relates to them. This webinar will explore key strategies designed to successfully attract and retain Millennials/Nexters in today’s fast-paced landscape.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for CEOs, executive management, marketing and business development managers, and lending managers.
- Key lending and marketing strategies to attract Millennials
- Key strategies to build long-term relationships to retain Millennials
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.