This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Eight new Nacha rules are coming! With effective dates ranging from January 2, 2021, to September 17, 2021, you’d best be sure you know which rules are effective on which dates and how will they impact your operations. Get clarity on the changes during this timely webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the new Same Day ACH windows and availability requirements
- Calendar the new timeframes for making ODFI authorization warranty claims
- Properly format a reversal
- Define a standing authorization
- Recognize the acceptable formats/methods for obtaining a consumer’s statement of unauthorized debit
Nacha’s voting membership recently passed eight new amendments to the Nacha Operating Rules that will go into effect in 2021. The new rules include:
- A time limit for an RDFI to make a claim against the ODFI’s authorization warranty – effective June 30, 2021
- Two rules addressing improper use of reversals – effective January 2, 2021, and June 30, 2021
- A suite of meaningful modernization rules designed to improve and simplify the ACH user experience – effective September 17, 2021
The rules are intended to facilitate adopting new technologies and channels for the authorization and initiation of ACH payments, reduce barriers to ACH use, provide clarity and consistency for certain ACH authorization processes, and reduce some of the ACH authorization administrative burdens. All this is in addition to the changes to Same Day ACH and account validation rules that were already set to be implemented on March 19, 2021. This must-attend session will provide clarity about what the new rules are, when you should be ready for them, and how they will impact your financial institution.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations personnel, compliance and audit staff, AAP candidates, and management.
- Sample Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit (WSUD)
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Liability with ACH Death Notification Entries (DNEs) & Reclamations"
August 25, 2020
"Get Ready for New ACH Return Code R11: Effective April 1, 2020"
March 23, 2020
"Impact of Reg CC Rule Changes on ACH & RDC: Effective July 1, 2020"
March 10, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.