A member asks whether her accounts are fully insured. Can you answer with confidence? This webinar will provide the expertise you need to help members take full advantage of NCUSIF deposit account protection – even with the most complex account structures. Learn how various account ownership structures can give your members peace of mind and ensure their funds are safe and secure.
Recorded Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
Learn how to calculate the insured amount on these account types:
- Single ownership accounts
- Joint accounts
- Revocable trusts, Totten trusts, and payable-on-death accounts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Accounts held by associations, corporations, or partnerships
- IRAs and Keogh accounts
- Accounts held by executors or administrators
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- An intuitive, visual method for remembering how various accounts are insured
- Examples of maximizing share insurance coverage
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit member service representatives, managers, tellers, teller supervisors, operations and compliance professionals, and training and professional development staff.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.