This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
TRID violations are all too common. Don’t cost your institution time and money by not effectively navigating the landmines. Join us to learn the top 12 errors when completing the LE and CD, and review sample integrated disclosures for fixed rate, adjustable rate, and construction loans.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define loans covered by TRID rules
- Describe the requirements for each section of the LE and CD
- Distinguish a loan’s purpose under TRID versus HMDA and URLA
- Explain when a revised Loan Estimate is necessary
- Understand requirements for single-close and separate construction and permanent-phase closings for construction loans
- Review your projected payment amounts and other calculations for accuracy
- Test charges subject to tolerance standards
- Recognize when a corrected CD is required
TRID continues to top the list of the most cited violations. The issues may be as small as a missed checkbox or as large as a fee increase that results in a tolerance cure to the borrower. Over the last several years, the compliance efforts of loan operations teams have been devoted to implementing TRID and ensuring borrower disclosures are timely and accurate. As TRID rules grow and evolve, examiners are diving deeper into disclosures and processes to ensure you are providing accurate documents to applicants and borrowers.
This session will provide sample integrated disclosures for fixed rate, adjustable rate, and construction loans. It will address regulatory requirements, dive into the guidance, and review the top 12 errors made when completing the Lending Estimate and Closing Disclosure.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan operations personnel, compliance officers, and internal auditors.
- TRID tolerance chart
- Formulas to test TRID calculations
- Sample completed forms
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Understanding TRID Tolerance Cures"
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
"Surviving a TRID Compliance Exam"
May 19, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.