New advancements in technology, device usage, and overall consumer behavior have transformed online banking into a suite of new services dominated by smartphones and tablets. But where does that leave businesses? Wouldn’t employees accessing cash management applications via mobile technology benefit just as much – if not more?
Many credit unions are actively seeking business accounts or considering doing so. This session will explore the growing trends in mobile access and how these advancements can be focused on creating a new level of usability and unified user experience for business members. It will also examine the issues of security and risk mitigation in using mobility for critical business activities. Mobile services can directly assist businesses in addressing today’s activity and access challenges. To drive success, smart financial institutions will offer these services to empower their best and most profitable relationships with the desired tablet and smartphone applications needed to better compete in an increasingly mobile marketplace.
Recorded Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- What is driving mobile usage in cash management/treasury
- Specific strategies for business/corporate tablet usage
- Unique security issues for mobile treasury services
- How pricing strategies can be molded for use of mobile business applications by various sized organizations
- How problem solving for business members engenders higher loyalty
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executives, board members, and treasury/cash managers and staff.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.