9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Preparing financial statements for the Call Report is just like preparing your own internal financial statements, right? Think again! There are some subtle differences that may otherwise go unnoticed. This session will provide tips, tricks, and relevant examples that will assist with preparation of the quarterly Call Reports.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How to prepare the statement of financial condition and statement of income and expense
- Schedule B – Investments, including assets used to fund employee benefit plans
- Schedule C – Credit Union Service Organizations (CUSOs)
- Schedule D – Derivative Transactions Report, including eligibility, uses, and items to consider
- Schedule E – Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Information
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, frequently asked questions, forms, instructions, and access to Call Reports
- Link to Wilary Winn’s white paper, Should My Credit Union Use Derivatives to Manage Interest Rate Risk?
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on finance and accounting.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.