9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
There are almost two billion people on Facebook. That huge number is hard to digest and relate to your credit union’s social strategy. Almost 70% of U.S. adults access “big blue” on a mobile device, and that number keeps growing! Certainly, Facebook is the place to be, but what about other platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.? Should your credit union have a presence on these channels? If so, what strategy will ensure you’re speaking “the right language” on each network? Once you determine which social networks are right for you, how do you get members, prospects, and employees to interact and engage?
This webinar is designed to answer these questions and more. In addition to an update on the various social networking sites, you will learn best practices and how to increase the odds that you’ll be heard and be part of the conversation. From the “Facebook Apocalypse” of January 11th to the growing popularity of chatbots and live video, this program will cover it all – and ensure time for your questions.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review many mainstream social networking platforms: what’s changed and what the changes mean for your social strategy for 2018 and beyond
- Best practices for building engagement and interaction with your target audience, including current members, prospects, and employees
- Importance of building a “consumer persona” to learn what makes your target audiences “tick” and then positioning your social strategy to keep them interested and engaged
- Cool tools and apps (mostly free) to work smarter when managing social media or focusing on improving your brand
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Access to all 12 chapters of the book Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing, as an enhanced reference on key digital strategies shared during the webinar
- Downloadable (giant) 36” x 60” checklist you can use in your next team meeting to build out member personas and refine your message
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Advertising & the New Media Mix: What’s Right for Your Credit Union?"
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is well-suited for various team members. Senior management will learn why it may make sense to dedicate more resources to social strategy, staff training, and developing an employee advocacy program. Marketing, retail, compliance, and lending staff will learn how to better support the credit union’s social efforts and spread the word in their own online communities, all while remaining compliant.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.