9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
When dealing with self-employed borrowers, it’s essential to fully understand income available from all sources, whether business or personal. Lenders must identify the personal income, combine it with business income, and ensure nothing is ever counted twice. The global cash flow process is a way of systematically identifying income sources, estimating how much excess is available for debt service, and calculating the various debt service ratios with personal and business income sources. Join us to learn more about how to determine this important metric and improve your consumer loan underwriting process.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Distinguishing between an S Corporation’s real cash flow and pass-through (phantom) income – and how to account for it in a global cash flow
- Unraveling rental cash flow on personal returns
- Determining a borrower’s real income from gains or losses on sales of assets (Schedule D and Form 4797) and whether to include them
- Calculating the debt service before and after the personal income contribution
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Cash flow worksheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Understanding Personal Tax Returns Part 1: Schedules A, B, C & D"
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
"Understanding Personal Tax Returns Part 2: Schedules E & F"
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for chief lending officers, member service representatives, new accounts personnel, loan officers, underwriters, credit analysts, loan sales representatives, loan processors, branch managers, and other key lending staff.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.