9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
A thorough understanding of title insurance commitments and policies is essential to personnel who deal with real estate loans. This webinar will provide the information needed to understand the proper use of loan title insurance commitments and policies, including the insured covered risks, coverage exclusions and exceptions, and endorsements. It will examine each part of the ALTA standard form loan commitment and policy, and review common endorsements required by lenders. After this webinar, you will be able to confidently handle the next title insurance issue that arises.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Key elements of the loan title commitment and policy
- Ordering the loan title commitment
- Standard loan title policy coverages and extended coverages
- Standard loan title policy exceptions and special exceptions
- Importance of using an instruction letter before funding
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist of common endorsements required by lenders
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan processors, loan operations personnel, managers, auditors, compliance officers, attorneys, and other personnel who deal with title commitments and policies.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.