9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Build on your foundational IRA knowledge with this in-depth look at death, trust, and successor beneficiary issues. You’ll learn best practices and delve into the dramatic effects of the SECURE and CARES Acts.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the impact of the SECURE and CARES Acts on IRA beneficiary distribution requirements
- Recognize when the new rules do and don’t apply
- Identify your responsibilities (and best practices) to assist and notify IRA beneficiaries of the required distribution options
- Benefit from an in-depth discussion of 2020 allowable beneficiary distribution options, including implications for trust and estate beneficiaries
- Properly calculate required beneficiary death distributions
- Analyze beneficiary RMD reporting requirements
The SECURE Act has dramatically changed the distribution requirements for many IRA beneficiaries. The CARES Act provides IRA beneficiaries with required distribution relief for the 2020 tax year. This webinar will provide you with the detailed information and reference tools needed to confidently provide IRA beneficiaries with the facts they need to make educated decisions. Join us for an in-depth discussion of the new rules impacting IRA beneficiary designations and required death distributions.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit staff who deal directly with IRA owners or who have IRA operational, compliance, or reporting responsibilities. Managers and individuals who hold insurance and securities licenses will gain an in-depth understanding of the new requirements for handling beneficiary inquiries and accounts starting in 2020.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Top IRA SECURE Act & COVID Rule Changes for 2020 Tax Year"
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
"Fundamentals of IRA Beneficiary Designations & Distributions,
Including SECURE & CARES Act Implications"
August 4, 2020
"Establishing & Amending Traditional & Roth IRAs,
Including COVID-19 & SECURE Act Impacts"
April 14, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.