9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
If you interface with members, this webinar is for you. Besides providing updated information on numerous regulations, this program will fulfill many annual training requirements and provide best practices.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Comply with new changes regarding Reg CC on holds
- Identify the new Reg D rules on savings accounts withdrawal limits
- Understand how Reg E affects overdrafts and loss on electronic items
- Discuss how ID theft impacts accountholders
- Focus on Truth in Savings and unfair and deceptive acts and practices
- Specify the CTR role changes
This program will give your staff a basic understanding of these regulations and how they impact member relationships. The regulations, which guide our practices, affect accountholders from overdrafts, to placing holds on checking accounts, to identity theft, and more. This updated program will fulfill many annual training requirements and help you stay the course for regulatory examinations.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for tellers, new accounts staff, service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, call center personnel, and all who interact with accountholders.
- Deposit compliance manual with extensive testing
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Branch Manager Guide to Success"
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.