9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Skilled branch managers excel at sales, product knowledge, communications, presentations, and staff development. Does this describe your branch manager? This webinar will provide tips and tools to enhance manager performance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Employ the basic principles of managing and motivating people
- Deliver memorable training to enhance retention
- Enhance organizational skills
- Use positive, constructive feedback
- Coach your staff one-on-one by using a personal development plan
- Orchestrate effective staff meetings
This session will teach branch managers how to bring out the best in their team and themselves. Better performance will increase professionalism and productivity, and ultimately provide opportunities to recommend deposit accounts, loans, and other financial products to accountholders – or potential accountholders! Managers will learn how to empower their staff, conduct efficient staff meetings, write obtainable objectives, and use feedback to continually coach and develop team members while adhering to policies and procedures.
Participants will receive two surveys to learn more about their team and corporate culture, as well as a personal development plan outline. A unique performance evaluation form will also be provided to help both managers and team members develop their banking skills. This one-of-a-kind webinar will cover communication methods, motivation, service orientation, training, and performance feedback. It will be the best training your manager receives this year!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for branch managers, assistant branch managers, supervisors, and others interested in advancing their managerial skills.
- Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
- Training options that provide a variety of ways to learn
- Sample performance evaluation
- Tips on developing successful objectives
- Free resources to use in educating staff and accountholders
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.