10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With BSA, the higher the risk, the more due diligence and monitoring that are necessary. Have you identified your high-risk members and products? Are you conducting enhanced due diligence as required?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create a proper member risk profile and properly assign risk ratings
- Distinguish which members should be deemed higher risk
- Determine the appropriate due diligence required at account opening and later throughout the relationship
- Explain when a high-risk member or product can be reduced to a moderate or low risk
- Conduct a BSA/AML quantity of risk assessment for your institution
BSA/AML compliance programs are always a hot button with examiners and are even more important now. All institutions must use a risk-based approach to ensure their policies, procedures, and processes are commensurate with the risk associated with particular members or products. This webinar will explain how to identify and assess the risk – low, medium, or high – associated with members and products. You’ll learn the additional steps to conduct the “enhanced” due diligence required for higher-risk members and the member and product due diligence necessary for ongoing monitoring.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit all account opening personnel, compliance staff, BSA and security officers, operations department staff, auditors, and managers.
- FFIEC BSA/AML manual’s Quantity of Risk Matrix
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"The Changing Face of BSA Administration:
What BSA Officers & Management Must Know"
Thursday, December 12, 2019
"BSA Special Risks: Policy, Law Enforcement & Regulator Issues"
Thursday, November 21, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.