This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Calling new Call Report preparers! Not only do you need to know how to compile and file the applicable schedules, you must also keep up on the latest changes. Accuracy is paramount because Call Reports have a wide audience, including regulators, auditors, staff, and more. Use this webinar to expand your knowledge, improve precision, and maintain related documentation.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain what a Call Report is and why it’s important
- Identify recent updates to Call Reports
- Establish effective internal controls over call reporting
- Focus on critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Understand how Call Reports are used by examiners and auditors
- Maintain supporting documentation to assist outside parties
If you are new to the Call Report process, it is important to learn good habits from the start. The Call Report includes financial and general information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to evaluate a credit union’s financial health and stability. This session will provide an overview of the call reporting process, including recent changes, internal controls, and critical areas of focus.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals new to Call Report preparation and review, with a focus on accounting, finance, and internal audit.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Loan Classifications & Basic Lending Schedules"
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
"Auditing Call Reports"
April 29, 2021
"Call Report 2021 Update, Including COVID's Impact & Top 10 Errors"
January 5, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.