9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Conducting the annual physical security review is more than completing a checklist. The reviewer must be able to identify foreseeable events and take reasonable action to correct them. Problems regarding training, landscaping, lighting, and marketing can sabotage any financial institution. Security mistakes can make you a target for robberies, muggings, and lawsuits. From camera set-up to landscaping, lighting, and visibility, learn best practices to protect staff and accountholders. This webinar is based on actual findings during security audits and physical security reviews.
If you have never conducted a physical risk assessment, this is the program for you. Risk assessment veterans will also benefit from this outstanding refresher course. Get the facts on how to prepare, review, document, and use assessment information.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Requirements under Section 748 NCUA Rules and NCUA Letter to Credit Unions #02-CU-12
- Pictures of security problems
- Cost-effective changes you can implement immediately
- The 4 Ls: landscaping, lighting, location, and locks
- Industry standards to avoid litigation
- Why a night inspection program is essential
- Physical security situations that impact opening and closing procedures
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Basic information on conducting physical risk assessments
- Night inspection form
- NCUA Letter to Credit Unions #02-CU-12
- Security tips for improving your physical security program
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Security Officer Reports to the Board: What is Required?"
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Availability extended until December 31, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to security officers, risk management professionals, branch managers, internal auditors, facility managers, and anyone concerned with physical security.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.