9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Reg CC changes become effective July 1. Implementation requires system updates, disclosure changes, and staff training. Attend this session for smooth implementation and a treasure-trove of tools.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the significant changes to hold dollar amounts on deposit accounts
- Update Reg CC policy and procedures to reflect recent rule changes
- Calculate holds for example scenarios using the new dollar amounts
- Implement amendments to the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act
- Prepare for future adjustments to Reg CC dollar amounts effective July 1, 2020, July 1, 2025, and July 1 of every fifth year after 2025
The July 1, 2020, launch date for Reg CC rule changes is fast approaching. Last year the CFPB and the Federal Reserve Board jointly published Reg CC amendments that adjust for inflation the dollar amounts that depository institutions must make available to accountholders. Have your systems been updated? Disclosures changed? Staff trained? This jam-packed session will prepare you for these changes and provide a toolkit of charts and examples to make implementation smooth sailing.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline personnel, new accounts staff, deposit operations personnel, branch managers, auditors, and compliance officers.
- Funds availability schedule reference chart (updated for July 2020)
- Hold examples with answers for training
- Reg CC hold review sheet
- Reg CC implementation action plan
- Sample Reg CC policy and procedures
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Recent Reg CC Changes: Lessons Learned & Future Outlook"
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
"Impact of Reg CC Rule Changes on ACH & RDC: Effective July 1, 2020"
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
"Action Plan for Reg CC Rule Changes Effective July 1, 2020"
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.