9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This advanced webinar will delve into examples of mature cybersecurity operations and explain “threat hunting” exercises you can perform to further improve your cybersecurity profile and operations. Resources for CIU program design, development, and training will be included.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify key CIU attributes to build into your team, regardless of institution size
- Describe common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Define resource needs and support structure to build and run a CIU
- Explain business benefits of a CIU
- Distinguish the role of the CIU from network monitoring
This advanced webinar will explore the strategy and structure of mature cybersecurity operations within financial institutions. It will leverage the concept of a Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) from the BSA/fraud spaces as the beginnings of an example for a Cyber Intelligence Unit (CIU).
Take this opportunity to explore examples of mature cybersecurity operations; how these operations leverage internal and external resources for threat intelligence, such as FS-ISAC and InfraGard; how to effectively collaborate and share threat intelligence; and how to perform Red Team/Blue Team/Purple Team activities and “threat hunting” exercises to further improve your cybersecurity profile and operations.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit cyber analysts, IT directors, IT managers, CISO/CIOs, and others responsible for maturing cyber resilience and response.
- References/resource list of threat intelligence collaboration
- Samples/resources for CIU program design, development, and training
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.