9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
What’s the latest from the CFPB on TRID and construction loans? Are you using their earlier contradictory information, or the definitive requirements published in their recent Guide? Don’t take chances with compliance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:
- Management issues surrounding product decisions with construction loans followed by permanent financing versus construction/permanent financing
- Options and management decisions regarding construction loan fees that are not addressed in the CFPB Guide
- Finance charge issues in construction lending
- How to explain construction disclosures to applicants in ways they will understand
- The “nuts and bolts” of disclosure requirements for Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures
- How to check your finished product using APRWIN
After giving contradictory information, the CFPB has provided definitive information regarding the proper disclosure of construction loans. Although the new Guide does not address every construction loan question, it does help with the mechanics of disclosing construction-only and construction/permanent loans. This webinar will review the Guide in detail and other aspects of construction lending not addressed in the Guide.
The full narrative of the accompanying materials can be used to train lenders, loan processors, and others in construction lending – from application to origination. The manual will be a useful post-webinar resource for disclosures.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance officers, lending management, lenders, and processors of all types of construction loans.
- The latest CFPB Guides
- Narrative manual
- Other resources to check results, including using APRWIN to determine accuracy
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Completing the TRID Loan Estimate Line-by-Line"
Thursday, June 11, 2020
"Completing the TRID Closing Disclosure Line-by-Line"
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.