9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Late-breaking news regarding how COVID-19-related changes affect IRA and HSA accounts is here. You’ll also learn how the Secure Act is impacting IRAs. Get your questions answered about opening and amending IRAs and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Access late-breaking COVID-19 related rules:
- Extended deadlines for making 2019 IRA and HSA contributions
- 2020 required minimum distribution waiver
- Penalty free IRA distributions up to $100,000 for certain individuals
- Expansion of allowable qualified distribution HSA reasons
- Understand rules for amending IRA agreements and disclosure statements due to the Secure Act
- Identify the documents required to properly establish an IRA plan
- Examine the important considerations surrounding beneficiary designations
- Differences between primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Discuss traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements, including the 2020 changes
- Apply IRA regular, spousal, and catch-up contribution limits
- Meet required deadlines for regular IRA contributions
- Analyze when to accept prior year contributions
This informative session has something for everyone. Whether relatively new to IRAs or a seasoned veteran, you’ll get valuable information regarding IRA plan establishment, required amendments, and eligibility. Join us for a lively review of current traditional and Roth IRA contribution limits and deadlines and explore the differing responsibilities of financial institutions and IRA owners. This program will also address the new implications of the Secure Act and explore the latest COVID-19-related rule changes affecting IRA and HSA plans.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide timely guidance to individuals who have IRA operational, compliance, or reporting responsibilities and those who deal face-to-face with IRA owners. This session will also provide managers, registered representatives, and licensed insurance representatives with a solid understanding and appreciation of the current rules and responsibilities that come with establishing, amending, and accepting contributions for IRA plans.
- Employee training log
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Fundamentals of IRA Beneficiary Designations & Distributions,
Including Secure Act Implications"
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
"Advanced IRA Beneficiary Issues:
Death Distribution Calculations, Trusts, Successors & Secure Act Rules"
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.