9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The importance of digital marketing is growing stronger – especially during the pandemic. Optimize your marketing dollars with digital marketing strategies that will measure effectiveness and provide better tracking. Learn the latest in this timely webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what the demise of the “cookie” will mean for digital marketers (and alternatives you should be considering now)
- Strategically leverage advertising on social platforms and measure its effectiveness
- Properly configure your analytics to track activity and validate ROI for your digital marketing efforts
- Identify reasons you should be incorporating video into your marketing mix (recorded and live)
- Develop a content strategy that builds your brand, shares expertise, establishes credibility, and leads to organic visibility in the search engine (and what Google’s E-A-T and YMYL really mean)
- Explore the power of an online CRM (also called marketing automation) and use it for better email, personalization, and visitor engagement
- Comprehend the power of chatbots, AI, and messaging, and embrace the concept of conversational marketing as part of your mix
- Embracing storytelling and incorporating emotional hooks into marketing efforts
- Leverage your employees as brand advocates for the institution while helping them build relationships and long-term accountholder loyalty
- Know what’s shifted due to the COVID-19 impact and reinforce the importance of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
There’s a saying about traditional advertising: “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted… the problem is I don’t know which half.” The good news in today’s market is that digital marketing strategies can better track and optimize advertising dollars by allowing you to measure effectiveness, strategically place ads in front of key market demographics, and even target based on location. Add the power of mobile device targeting, email communication, remarketing for top-of-mind awareness, and you’ve got a powerful strategy to build awareness and produce results. Join us for an update on the 2020 digital marketing trends (what’s working and what’s not) and refine your marketing strategy for the remainder of the year.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
As digital connectivity with accountholders has increased in importance due to the massive shift in business operations, lobby closures, and social distancing requirements, this session will touch several areas of the institution. Marketing and retail managers will get ideas on how to pivot and incorporate vital digital marketing strategies to remain competitive online. In addition, with the growing importance of digital and its attention at the “top,” this session will also help senior managers, sales staff (lenders, branch managers, etc.), and compliance personnel gain an appreciation for the “bigger picture” and strategic implications that digital marketing technology can bring.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.